Your business depends on your IT Infrastructure. We are confident we are the best choice for small businesses in the East Bay and San Francisco.
Here’s why you can depend on Tech Plus Consulting to keep your business running:
- Quality: We don’t sell what we haven’t tested and used ourselves. We don’t cheap out on parts to make a quick buck; we believe in quality.
- Quick Response: Emergency response time is two hours or less guaranteed. Call, email, text, whatever is easiest for you. We can log into your server or workstation remotely and solve most issues without having to send a technician on-site.
- Proper Tools: We don't cheap out on poorly made free support systems or violate 'not for commercial use' license agreements; we spend money on good tools i.e. Salesforce.com Service Desk.
- Organization: We are organized and won’t forget to follow up on the small stuff.
- Proactive: We believe in solving issues before they become problems. Our 24/7 monitoring solution tests your hardware daily, and our network designs are redundant.
- No Geek Speak: Our technicians answer your questions in plain English. We only hire competent employees that are skilled in communication and passionate about people.
- Accountability: We follow through on our commitments, and each of our staff are personally accountable to following up with our valued clients.
- On Stop Shop: We handle all aspects of your IT including hardware, software, phones, website hosting, and more. We have relationships with internet and telecommunication providers, electricians, and numerous cloud application providers. We can manage any technology project.
- Our Culture: Our company culture is unique. We believe in having fun, working as a team, and wowing customers. When employees are treated right they care. Read more.
- Technical Expertise: we only hire experienced technicians who know what they are doing and can get it fixed right the first time.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you’re not 100% satisfied we will make it right. We promise.
Get Your IT Scorecard
See how your business compares to industry best practices and other Bay Area small businesses. Our IT Strategy Consultants will evaluate your IT Security, Business Continuity, IT Readiness, and more. Use your IT Scorecard to help create an IT Solutions Roadmap.